To celebrate Dad this Sunday, we’re sharing old photos and words of wisdom from the father figures in our lives.
My dad hasn’t given me a lot of nuggets of wisdom. He is really good at listening and not telling me what to do. I’ve really grown to appreciate that over the years! He just turned 80 in March! Life advice from my dad~Listen well!
Be sure to stop over at MetLife on Facebook!
#ThatsMyDad #tbt #sponsored @MetLife
This is a sponsored post and I am receiving a gift card for my participation.
Meet the TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS — CHASE THE POLICE-BOT, HEATWAVE THE FIRE-BOT, BLADES THE COPTER-BOT and BOULDER THE CONSTRUCTION-BOT characters! They’ve been given the task of going undercover to protect the good people of Griffin Rock and learn the values of teamwork and the power of friendship by partnering up with the town’s first family of emergency responders: Fire Chief Charlie Burns, daring helicopter pilot Dani, hot-shot firefighter Kade, brainy engineer Graham and the heart of the team, Cody! On June 11, 2013, learn what it really takes to be a hero with the release of TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: ENERGIZE on DVD from Shout! Factory Kids and Hasbro Studios. Featuring five exciting, hilarious and fun-filled episodes, this DVD is priced to own with a suggested retail price of $14.93.
I was provided with a copy of this dvd to facilitate this post.
“Tired of Rita Repulsa’s failure to dominate the Earth, her boss, Lord Zedd, steps in to take matters into his own hands. Determined to rid the universe of the Power Rangersonce and for all, Zedd has at his disposal an entire arsenal of monsters created with his own personal touch and inspired by Earthly plants and animals. To battle this new villain who is twice the evil tyrant Rita was, the Power Rangers are imbued with new and greater powers, along with new Zords modeled after mythological creatures — the Thunderzords. The Power Rangers are joined by new friends and new Rangers, including the powerful White Ranger, a ferocious hero armed with Saba, the talking sword, and the mighty White Tigerzord.”
There are 3 DVD’s, which total 26 episodes in this popular series. While each episode was about 18 minutes in length, it was jam packed with action and adventure, all while teaching viewers about teamwork, friendship, helping one another and being responsible.
You can find this dvd at Shout Factory.
I was sent a copy of this DVD to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced.
Since her creation in 1921, Betty Crocker has enjoyed a distinguished history as a multimedia superstar. Featured in radio, TV, print, and now online, this cultural icon has rightfully earned her reputation as the “Original First Lady of Food” and a trusted source of inspiring-but-doable food ideas. Minneapolis, Minnesota is the home of the Betty Crocker Kitchens, where a team of culinary experts develop food ideas that combine trends with consumer needs.
Since first published in 1942, more than 75 million Betty Crocker cookbooks have been sold. BettyCrocker.com is one of the top websites in the food category. The website features Ask Betty, a resource that allows consumers to search the kitchen files for instant answers from Betty Crocker Kitchen Experts. Betty Crocker ‘s Facebook community has over 2 million fans that enjoy interacting with the brand, and millions have downloaded Betty Crocker ‘s mobile app. Betty Crocker branded products garner more than $1 billion in sales annually. For more information, visit www.bettycrocker.com.
Are you ready to get baking this summer? Keep reading and you can find some Betty Crocker’s summer cake ideas that bring something special to your summer parties. Betty Crocker, is America’s baking expert, is sharing five summery cake recipes that are easy to make and sure to delight. If you are always on the go, and looking for fun ways to make something extra special (without spending the entire day in the kitchen) well, that’s the beauty of these recipes. They are so easy to follow and can help moms and dads make lasting memories with their families.
- Ice Cream Cone Cakes – Kids of all ages will love personalizing these single-serving cakes! And thisinfographic shows easy step-by-step directions for making these adorable (and delicious!) cakes.
- Flip-Flops Cake – Personalize these edible summer wardrobe favorites with candies and fruit snacks – transforming a sheet cake into footwear that looks (and is) good enough to eat.
- Watermelon Cake – Your family’s favorite fruit is about to get even more popular. This melt-in-your-mouth cake offers a surprise in every bite, with chocolate chip “seeds” and a green jelly bean “rind.”
- Cookies n Cream Cupcakes – Perfect for family picnics, these cupcakes taste like your favorite ice cream without all the mess!
- Butterfly Cake – This beautiful, and fun, cake transforms a traditional birthday cake into a beautiful butterfly perfect for outdoor summer parties
Taking cues from seasonal fashions and hot culinary techniques, this season’s baking trends express the carefree, playful spirit of summertime:
- Fun and Playful – Think ruffles, layers, neon colors, patterns and unexpected shapes – like the dazzlingsummer dresses on the runway.
- Unexpected Toppings – Potato chips, cereal, candy bits, nuts, coconut, berries and more are making appearances on birthday cakes, offering surprising new textures and flavors.
- A Surprise Inside – Bakers are hiding sweet surprises like candies, colors and fillings insidesummertime cakes – giving frosting fanatics reason to celebrate.
- Mini Bites –Small bites are the big thing in summer baking. Mini-desserts like cupcakes are great on-the-go, and offer a flavorful canvas for personalized treats.
You can find recipes for Betty Crocker’s favorite summer cakes here! I love baking for my family and I really love it when they help me out!
This is a sponsored post and I am received a gift card for in exchange for your review.
Becoming more and more of a fashion trend amongst women, wigs allow you to quickly change your hairstyle, texture and color completely – with absolutely zero commitment. Recently, model Amber Rose opted for a wig with long, golden brown hair, instead of her famous shaved head. She tweeted, “this should be interesting” when she revealed the below photo:
Here are some options that are inspired by the season’s hottest hairstyles:
Raquel Welch Sheer Indulgence Wig in Mirage: This wig features multiple detachable sections. An additional nape piece allows you to attach for a longer neck hugging look.
Raquel Welch Memory Cap Wig in Vibrant: All-over tapered layers give you maximum movement and body, and an extended nape hugs the neck and gives great coverage. Soft feathered bangs can be worn as a full bang or as a side swept bang.
Raquel Welch Freeform Memory Cap Wig in Turn up the Volume: A handy hairpiece that allows you to create styles with added height and volume without excessive teasing that could damage your hair.